“This book is a personal invitation, from me and other kindred spirits throughout the ages, to accept your sixth sense—your intuition—for the wonderful and essential gift from God that it is.” – From the book
Couched in a small 127-page book, The Time Has Come—To Accept Your Intuitive Gifts! features a collection of inspirational quotes from Sonia Choquette and an array of authors and poets about the topic of intuition—how to recognize it, when it shows up, and why you must trust it above all. A few uplifting passages from this book include:
• “Your intuition will never try to control you; it will only point the way. If you choose to ignore it or go in another direction, you cause the problem—not your intuition.”
• “Good instincts tell you what to do long before your head has figured it out.” – Michael Burke
• “The Universe isn’t random, although it may appear to be, and neither is your intuition. Your inner voice responds to a genuine desire to know the truth. It assembles, compiles, synthesizes, distills, and assimilates information from many resources in order to offer your direction. Be clear what you seek and your Spirit will provide guidance.”
• “Command by instinct is swifter, subtler, deeper, more accurate, more in touch with reality than command by conscious mind. The discovery takes one’s breath away.” – Michael Novak
• “The ego becomes threatened when change is introduced, but the Spirit gets excited. The ego rejects what disturbs its control. The Spirit thrills to what promises its freedom.”
• “In an attempt to fit in, we often become like sheep, meekly following others instead of the power of the Divine Spirit within. Don’t allow the fear of standing alone in your truth to turn you into a passive, sheeplike follower. Fit in with the angels instead, and be the leader of your life.”
• “As soon as you trust yourself, you will know how to live.” – Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
If you need instruction on how to recognize intuition and welcome encouragement on why trusting this “still, small voice” is imperative to living your highest, best life, The Time Has Come---to Accept Your Intuitive Gifts! is a fine collection of quotes and insights to support your journey.
Personally, I was a bit disappointed when I bought this book from Amazon.com because I thought it was a regular book, not a book of quotes (if I would have known that, I wouldn’t have purchased it). However, it’s a handy book to keep in your purse, briefcase, backpack or around the house whenever you may want some motivation for seeking and honoring your innate intuition.
Content copyright © by Janet Boyer. All rights reserved. This review was written by Janet Boyer. If you wish to use this content in any manner, you need written permission.