“Angel Therapy is a powerfully effective and safe healing modality that helps you release fears or other emotional bocks, receive guidance about your life purpose and other issues, and heal your body and life.” – From the companion booklet
In her twelfth oracle deck, metaphysical therapist Doreen Virtue offers yet another tool enabling individuals to forge stronger connections to their angels, obtain angelic guidance, and gently heal energetic blockages. A 44-card deck edged in the now-customary shiny gilt, Angel Therapy Oracle Cards strongly features Archangels Michael and Raphael, but also encompass a wide-range of healing and empowering themes. From cutting energetic cords to healing addictions, clearing the chakras to manifestation, each of the Angel Therapy Oracle Cards depicts an instructive message below vibrant artwork, with the card theme at the top. Here are a few of the themes and messages from this deck:
• You Are Profoundly Clairvoyant – Trust what you see in your mind’s eye as well as with your physical sight, for your spiritual vision helps you with healing, teaching, and guidance.
• Release – Work with Archangel Michael to let go of what no longer serves you or your purpose.
• Indigo – The person you’re inquiring about is an “Indigo”, meaning a highly sensitive, natural-born leader.
• Books – Your life purpose involves writing, reading, editing, or selling spiritually based books.
• Shield Yourself – Protect yourself from harsh or fear-based energies by envisioning a cocoon of healing light surrounding you.
• Power Animal – Your animal spirit guide is a guardian to you and is helping you with this situation.
• If You Get Nervous, Focus on Service – Put your entire intention on answering the question “How can I make the world a better place?” and the Law of Attraction will automatically take care of your needs.
• Past-Life Issue – This situation has a basis in one of your previous lifetimes. Ask your angels to help you remember, release, learn, and heal from your past experiences.
The 135-page companion book elaborates on each card meaning, and provides a brief overview of deck clearing, consecration, preparing for guidance, and performing readings. Because all of Virtue’s decks are the same size, you can even shuffle them together for enhanced combined readings.
As with her previous deck (Magical Messages from the Fairies Oracle Cards), the gorgeous artwork in the Angel Therapy Oracle Cards is quite cohesive compared to earlier decks, displaying paintings from seventeen different artists whose bios and websites are mentioned in the back of the companion booklet. (I was thrilled to see two paintings from one of my favorite artists in this deck—U.K. artist Josephine Wall).
My only problem with this deck, as well as a few recent Hay House decks, is that the top of the box (glossy finish) is far too snug; it’s as if all the air has been compressed out, making it very difficult to open. I was unable to open this box at first, so I asked my husband to try. After a few minutes of struggle, he couldn’t open it either! (We didn’t want to handle the box too strongly with fear of damaging it.)
Finally, after inserting a butter knife around the edges and numerous attempts at teasing the lid off, I was successful. However, I’ll have to store this particular deck in special bag for easier access. (Those who have arthritis, carpal tunnel syndrome or severe tendonitis will have great trouble opening this “healing” deck unfortunately…)
I have used the Angel Therapy Oracle Cards three times already and, despite thorough shuffling, received amazingly consistent and insightful advice about paying attention to dream symbols and my frequent clairvoyant images (drawing the Your Are Profoundly Clairvoyant card each time). I think this particular Virtue deck is one of the most (if not THE most) attractive of them all, with particular emphasis on equipping individuals to blossom into the highest version of themselves, as well as highlighting innate gifts, opportunities for service, and forms of psychic protection. Angel Therapy Oracle Cards also identifies restrictive perspectives requiring release and relationships that may need tending, as well as ways of holistic healing.
I highly recommend this lovely deck to those who enjoy Doreen Virtue’s approach, as well as therapists, healers, teachers and seekers desiring to elevate consciousness, alleviate suffering and nurture the whole person.
Content copyright © by Janet Boyer. All rights reserved. This review was written by Janet Boyer. If you wish to use this content in any manner, you need written permission.