The Relieve Your Stress eBook will show you how you can retrieve your precious life force from attitudes, beliefs, & habits that keep you stuck in the past and future. You’ll also find practical ways to bring balance & harmony to your mind, emotions, spirit, relationships, environment, and body.
Modern living has become quite complex and stressful. Technology and gadgets meant to simplify our life seem to have the reverse effect of adding more to our proverbial plate. Many feel like jugglers in a post-modern circus—trying to balance family, work, and health in the midst of financial uncertainty. These are not easy times for most people!
The good news is that there are practical ways to get back your personal power and relieve your stress. What is personal power? Imagine that every individual is given 100 units of energy, every day, to do with as they wish. How you spend that energy—or allow circumstances and people to spend for you—determines the quality of your internal life.
Ultimately, your outer life reflects your internal life. If you believe everyone is out to get you, for example, that belief will manifest in all your relationships. Now what if this daily energy allotment is spent on the past—nursing grudges and slights (real or perceived)? How can an individual be fully present and balanced in their life if over half of their energy is in the past? Or what about worrying about what you’ll do next hour, next day, next month? If you spend your vital life force energy in the future, you have less to work with for the very real demands of your every day life.
The “live in the present moment” teaching has gained popularity over the last decade as individuals and researchers realize what great spiritual teachers and mystics have declared for years: the point of personal power is in the present moment, because now is all we really have. Energy stuck in the past or future is like a hook dragging your energy everywhere but where it needs to be: the here and now. If you are not “fully here”, are you really living? Are you really experiencing all you can in this life? Are you “spending” your daily energy units wisely?
The Relieve Your Stress eBook will show you how you can get your own power back—and retrieve your precious life force from attitudes, beliefs, and habits that keep you stuck in the past and future. You’ll also find practical ways to bring balance and harmony to your mind, emotions, spirit, relationships, environment, and physical body. Cutting edge research on sleep, optimism, exercise, stress, and other topics will be covered, showing you the science behind balanced and harmonious living.
At 113 pages, this eBook features over 35 color pictures and illustrations, as well as a Resource guide of 65 books, audio workshops, and meditations decks.
Table of Contents
Chapter 1: Stress Relief
• The Four Kinds of Stress
• Vitamins and Herbs
• Exercise and Movement
• Preparing Your Bedroom For A Good Night’s Sleep
Chapter 2: Aromatherapy
• 13 Essential Oils – Aroma, Uses, and Cautions
• Aromatherapy Basics
• Bath Salts Recipe
• Bath Oil Recipe
Chapter 3: Flower Essences
• Introduction to Bach Flower Essences
• Rescue Remedy
• The 38 Bach Flower Essences and What They Treat
Chapter 4: Feng Shui
• The 9 Celestial Cures
• A 10th Cure?
Chapter 5 Massage
• Myofascial Release and Other Modalities
Chapter 6 A Check-Up from the Neck Up
• Perspective is Everything – Why Your Thoughts Matter
• Over-thinking and Worry
• Optimism and Pessimism
• Pessimism – The Depression Link
Chapter 7: Unforgiveness and Bitterness
• How to Forgive
• Why People Don’t Choose to Forgive
• 10 Ways to Cultivate Forgiveness
Chapter 8: Clarifying What You Want
• Writing Exercise
• Collage Exercise
Chapter 9: Time Management
• 10 Tips for Time Management
Chapter 10: On the Home Front
• Take an Inventory – Spring Clean Your Life
• The “Rooms” of Life
• The Game Room (The Importance of Play)
• The Living Room (Relationships and Family)
• The Kitchen (Healthful Eating)
• The Library (Mental Stimulation)
• The Bedroom (Sexuality and Intimacy)
• The Yard (Easy Makeovers, Flattering Colors, and Pampering)
• The Five Love Languages
• The Five Love Languages of Children
• How to Fight Fair
• Parenting – 10 Ways to Be A Better Parent
Chapter 11 Spiritual Health and Inspiration
• Meditation and Inspiration
• The Importance of Childlikeness – A Spiritual Essay
• An Attitude of Gratitude
• The God of Your Understanding
• Cleansing Your Aura
• The Chakras
• Journey of Souls – Life Purpose & Soul Lessons
• Six-Sensory Living